Love is friendship that has caught fire. - TERTAWA DAN MENAGIS

Monday 30 November 2015

Love is friendship that has caught fire.

 Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love...Letting a person be what he really is. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. I want to love you. I want to touch you. I wanna kiss you. I want to be all yours. I want you forever. I want to love you forever!